From Northern KY Here...

Started by Booed Off Stage, Dec 19, 2023, 08:36 AM

Share This Post - Click Here

Hello all..

I'm called Booed Off Stage (aka Admin). Joke between the wife and I back in the days, she said if I'm the only one laughing; I said I guess I'm Booed Off Stage then and it just stuck.  8)

Here in NKY right next to the Airport (Bad place for when the SHTF, I know). Have 4 kids and always looking for some outdoor adventure with them or some teachable moments. Not always goes how I see it in my head, but hope something sticks after I'm gone.

Love to chat with folks, go down the internet rabbit holes and most of all, really like reading/seeing new things to keep my mind entertained.

Been around a lot of Prepping/Survivalist sites, and found a few things I kept thinking with most of them.

• People will act local when it happens, so wanted a local type community online
  • The amount of ads and advertising on some sites fricken killed me, was about how many visited them, a business
  • Functionality of online entertain me balanced for when I was serious was lacking. Need a place to hang out without always in serious mode.
  • Like minded resources, always had to go somewhere else to see certain things; I like a mostly one stop kind of site.

So, I built this site in what I thought a good place on the net should feel like for Preppers/Survivalists. Bring out our seriousness, our fun and cool sides of us and then maybe one day folks can meet up or hang with friends in the real world too if that trust was built to take that step.

In a nutshell, that's why I built this site; make a safe place for locals to interact, learn, chat and one day hang out as a group. I see the SHTF as people grouping up; so why not a platform to start that before it happens.

Thanks for the support all,

P.S. - out of everything on the Net, still my favorite sound of all time (Play the below), LOL

Booed Off Stage

Link

Booed Off Stage

Hello all..

I'm called Booed Off Stage (aka Admin). Joke between the wife and I back in the days, she said if I'm the only one laughing; I said I guess I'm Booed Off Stage then and it just stuck.  8)

Here in NKY right next to the Airport (Bad place for when the SHTF, I know). Have 4 kids and always looking for some outdoor adventure with them or some teachable moments. Not always goes how I see it in my head, but hope something sticks after I'm gone.

Love to chat with folks, go down the internet rabbit holes and most of all, really like reading/seeing new things to keep my mind entertained.

Been around a lot of Prepping/Survivalist sites, and found a few things I kept thinking with most of them.

• People will act local when it happens, so wanted a local type community online
  • The amount of ads and advertising on some sites fricken killed me, was about how many visited them, a business
  • Functionality of online entertain me balanced for when I was serious was lacking. Need a place to hang out without always in serious mode.
  • Like minded resources, always had to go somewhere else to see certain things; I like a mostly one stop kind of site.

So, I built this site in what I thought a good place on the net should feel like for Preppers/Survivalists. Bring out our seriousness, our fun and cool sides of us and then maybe one day folks can meet up or hang with friends in the real world too if that trust was built to take that step.

In a nutshell, that's why I built this site; make a safe place for locals to interact, learn, chat and one day hang out as a group. I see the SHTF as people grouping up; so why not a platform to start that before it happens.

Thanks for the support all,

P.S. - out of everything on the Net, still my favorite sound of all time (Play the below), LOL

Booed Off Stage
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: BugginIn