Play Me Chess 3D Thread

Started by Admin, Dec 30, 2023, 12:04 PM

Linked Events

Share This Post - Click Here
Please use this thread to post any days and time for our Chess players out there. We will post on the calendar for Sat Nights, but always welcome to you all making more days and times.

The 3D Chess - Play Me Area:

Start a room for your chess board. Post your room in the side chat box for others waiting for a spot to open with someone to play against. If you hit refresh on the page, you will leave your current room; if done playing or you just want to go to someone's board to play them.

The Game
The pieces stand on the board until they are captured. Each piece is on its own square, and moves from one square to another.

How Does a Chess Game End?

the King of one side is captured, or
the contestants agree to a draw issue.

For the rules or how to play, you can view them here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you,

Admin

Link

Admin

Please use this thread to post any days and time for our Chess players out there. We will post on the calendar for Sat Nights, but always welcome to you all making more days and times.

The 3D Chess - Play Me Area:

Start a room for your chess board. Post your room in the side chat box for others waiting for a spot to open with someone to play against. If you hit refresh on the page, you will leave your current room; if done playing or you just want to go to someone's board to play them.

The Game
The pieces stand on the board until they are captured. Each piece is on its own square, and moves from one square to another.

How Does a Chess Game End?

the King of one side is captured, or
the contestants agree to a draw issue.

For the rules or how to play, you can view them here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you,

Admin
  •